One of the best ways to freshen up the old look is by adding a splash of new paint. Not only does a great paint job make things look and feel better, it will do wonders for the rent or saleability of your property.
The Spruce-It-Up paint crew is experienced in start-to-finish interior and exterior painting, that includes more than just the brushwork:
- From refresh painting to a full repaint, big or small
- Wall washing – sometimes that’s all it needs
- Ceiling painting, including stain blocking
- From painting internal woodwork to changing and installing doors and trim
- Repairing drywall prior to painting to make walls look their level best
- Painting cabinets to have them look as good as new
- Don’t forget to look down: cement floor painting
Interior final touches
- Changing plugs, switches and cover plates
- Replacing door knobs, hinges and drawer pulls
- Caulking trim, tubs and sinks
- Or how about installing a new towel rack and other bathroom accents?
- From touch-up to full repaint, there comes a time in every building’s life…
- Power washing – sometimes that’s all it needs
- When it comes to painting the trim, why not try a new colour?
- Deck, stairs and fences – including special coatings, non-slip treatments and repair
- Moss and mildew treatment to remove the green
- Wood staining to preserve the lustre of the wood for years